April 2, 2007

Greatest Contestant Ever

Get your own shirt today from www.bustedtees.com

As horribly as he sings (though I did see a YouTube clip of him recently where he isn't too bad), he clearly is the show this season. Can the vast majority of America even name any of the other contestants?

I've been a Melinda fan from when the top 12 females and top 12 guys were picked and have been following her ever since. But even then, this season has totally been a disappointment. If it wasn't for Sanjaya, there really wouldn't be anything to talk about - especially with Antonella being gone.

So I'd say this season has been saved by Sanjaya. I'm not hoping he wins or anything, but if it wasn't for him, it sure would be lamer. I actually look forward to what his next big thing is going to be.

No comments: