January 24, 2008

Redskins, McCain

There has been a lull in blogging! I apologize! School hit! I warned you, I guess.

Since last post, the Redskins are looking at Jim Fassel (gross... he's been with the Giants!) for the vacant head coaching job. A decision could be made any day now, but odds are against Gregg Williams. Looks like we get the classic Redskins coaching overhaul which has become standard operating practice with good old Danny boy. Great.

And secondly, John McCain has done pretty well, now with his win in South Carolina. I think Mike Huckabee's loss there has essentially ended his campaign. I think McCain is where it's at right now. I am morally against voting for Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani, Hillary Clinton, and John Edwards. McCain is a decent candidate... not my ideal, but very good nonetheless.

I got my copy of "Pagan Christianity" yesterday. I'm sure I will have response and reaction fairly soon.

That's all for now. I just wanted to let my legion of online readers know that I haven't fallen off them map. Yet, anyway.

No comments: