January 26, 2008

Who am I? Who else is me?




Have you searched for yourself on the internet? I just performed two searches. First on Facebook. Then on Google.

Ok, on Facebook. Turns out that there are 68 other "Ryan Abel"s on there. How bizarre. This is on only one site, so clearly there are a bunch more out there. I'm not sure if there is a need for a Ryan Abel convention were all of us can get together and talk about our shared name.

On Google, 523,000 hits came up. Two of the top 10 hits though are actually me so that is pretty cool. This blog is currently number 5 on a search of my name, and a news article that mentions me is number 7.

I guess by putting these screenshots up, you can discover that a Mac is my computer of choice. Oh yes, I did blog about it some time back when I broke it....

No comments: