December 12, 2006

Resurrection

I remembered I had a blog. I knew it was here. However, I reverted to the cycle I posted about in my debut post here, but somehow I will still be breaking it. I will not be deleting prior posts. I can't believe it has actually been almost a year since I last posted.

Its ironic that my latest post came about as a Redskins season wrap up last year. This season (un)officially ended this week. Silly me - thinking that this season would finally not be a rebuilding season. It has morphed into the ultimate rebuilding season.

When I logged into Blogger for the first time in ages, I realized that now it has been integrated into Google, the greatest company ever. So I am sure there are new features that need to be explored.

So I will be rebuilding this blog. Hopefully reformat it. Change some colors. Add some pictures.

Stay tuned.

No comments: